Shadowrun: Sprawl Ops Legendary Edition + 5-6 player expansion
In stock: 2
5-6 players (with expansion)
+ Sprawl Ops - Legendary Edition
- Shadowrun: Sprawl Ops core game
- Stretch Goals
- Deluxe Legendary box (KS Edition)
- 3 additional playing boards; Berlin, Toykp & Toronto (KS Edition)
- Set of foil covered NuYen Tokens (KS Edition)
- Additional runner, item, enhancement & mission cards (KS Edition)
- Unique runner tokens (KS Edition)
- 3 additional red dice (KS Edition)
- Co-op rules & components (Kickstarter Exclusive)
+ 5-6 Player Expansion
Shadowrun: Sprawl Ops is a competitive game for 2 to 4 players that can be played in 60 to 90 minutes. In this cyber-punk worker-placement game, each player controls a team of Shadow Runners that they can send on missions, loan to other players (for a fee, of course), and upgrade with new tech and equipment.
Missions are resolved by rolling combinations of custom dice. A diverse team of Shadow Runners gives you access to more combinations of dice, and your upgrades add even more dice to your pool. Take on smaller missions to earn credits. Then, put those right back into more experienced runners, and better gear. Once you think you've got what it takes, send your runners out to attempt to collect one final score. If you fail, don't worry, your doc-wagon contracts will keep your runners in the game. The first player to successfully complete the final mission, and collect that last big score wins the game!