Trickerion - Kickstarter Collectors Edition
The product is out of stock
This edition is limited and will not be available through standard retail supply.
Kickstarter Collectors Edition:
- Trickerion - Legends of Illusion base game
- Trickerion - Dahlgaard's Academy expansion
- Trickerion - Dahlgaard's Gifts add-on pack
- Dawn of Technology mini expansion
- Module - Dark Alley
- Module - Duel of Magicians
- Module - Magicians Powers
- Module - Workshop Contraptions
- Revised Core Rulebook
- Solo Mode
- Double sided Alternate Art Main Board
- Double Decker Plastic Trays
- 2 sets of Metal Coins
- 2 Academy Shillings
- Custom linen pouches
- 4 new Magicians
- Mystery at the Academy unlocks
- Extra Special Assignment cards
- Extra Prophecies
- Extra Dark Alley cards
- Extra Class Room and Practice Room tiles
- Uniquely numbered alternate art box
- All unlocked stretch goals
- 246 small cards (44 x 67mm)
- 92 medium cards (59 x 91mm)
- 52 large cards (70 x 110mm )
Trickerion is a competitive Euro-style strategy game set in a fictional world inspired by the late 19th century urban life and culture, spiced with a pinch of supernatural.
Players take on the roles of rival stage illusionists, each with their own strengths and characteristics. They are striving for fortune and fame in a competition hosted by a legendary magician, looking for a successor worthy of the mighty Trickerion Stone, which is fabled to grant supernatural power to its owner.
Using worker placement and simultaneous action selection mechanisms, the Illusionists and their teams of helpers — the Engineer, the Assistant, the Manager, and a handful of Apprentices – obtain blueprints and components for increasingly complex magic tricks, expand the team and set up performances by visiting the Downtown, Dark Alley, Market Row and Theater locations on the main game board depicting a late 19th century cityscape.
The tricks are stored and prepared on the Magician's own Workshop game board, while the performances themselves take place at the Theater in the form of a tile placement mini-game with lots of player interaction. The performances yield Fame points and Coins to their owners based on the tricks they consist of. Fame points have multiple uses, but they also serve as a win condition - After turn 7, when the last Performance card is revealed, the game ends and the illusionist with the most Fame points wins.